Presentation Night is fast approaching. Presentation Night is the biggest and most important event on the College calendar. It is always a very special and memorable night. We are once again holding Presentation Night offsite at Kingston Arts Centre/Kingston City Hall (corner Nepean Hwy and South Rd Moorabbin) on Tuesday 5 December, 7:00pm. Presentation Night is for all students and families of HCC from Prep-Year 12. Every student is expected to attend.
We are expecting a large crowd and have taken steps to accommodate seating in a fair way. Everyone attending Presentation Night will be required to book and pay for a seat, except for HCC students. You do not need to purchase seats for any children attending the school. All HCC students have already had their seating allocated with their fellow class students and teacher.
TICKET SALES INFORMATION
The booking of seats will be handled by Kingston Arts Centre. The cost of staging Presentation Night is considerable, necessitating a charge of $12 per seat.
- Tickets will go on sale FRIDAY 10 NOVEMBER from 10:00am.
- Tickets are ALLOCATED (numbered) seats. Consequently it is a good idea to know exactly how many tickets you require at the time of booking. Booking extra tickets at a later date means there is no guarantee that all your seats will be together.
- Ticket prices are ONE PRICE – $12.00. No concession, student or child price tickets.
- Children under 2 years are free on an adult’s knee.
- Kingston Town Hall offers a café service which will operate on the night from 6:00pm to 7:00pm. You will be able to enjoy coffee, muffins, snacks and limited hot food. We recommend that you bring a water bottle for the event, if you think you might require it.
Ticket Booking Options:
- Internet Sales: Bookings can be made online at http://www.kingstonarts.com.au/THEATRE/SCHOOL-PRODUCTIONS under the Theatre/School Productions section. Please note that there is a charge of $1.30 per ticket for this service. Tickets will be posted out the following day.
- Counter Sales: at Kingston Arts Centre. The Box Office is located in the ground floor foyer of the Kingston City Hall, Cnr South Road and Nepean Highway, Moorabbin. You may pay by cash, credit cards, cheques or EFTPOS at the counter.
- Phone Sales: Box Office number is 9556 4440 (press 1 for the Box Office). Please have your credit card ready. Please note that credit card bookings over the phone incur a $3 booking transaction fee and tickets are posted out the same day.
- By Post: using cheque or money order. Tickets may be reserved over the phone and held for 3 working days, in which time Kingston Arts Centre must receive a cheque or money order for the tickets. Cheques or money orders should be made out to Kingston Arts Centre and posted directly to them at 979-985 Nepean Highway, Moorabbin 3189.
Box Office hours: Are 10:00am – 4:30pm on FRIDAY 10 November. All other days the Box Office is open Monday to Friday 9:00am – 4:30pm.
PLEASE NOTE: All tickets purchased within 10 business days of the Presentation Night will be held at the box office for collection prior to or on the day. Also that a $5 fee will apply for any lost tickets that require reprinting (at the discretion of the Box Office).
An important part of Presentation Night is the awarding of various prizes. Each year people in the HCC community are given the opportunity to sponsor a prize at Presentation Night, at the cost of $30. Sponsor names are acknowledged in the Presentation Night program.
If you would like to sponsor an award/awards, please contact the College office on 8551 6650 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Businesses are welcome to sponsor awards.
It promises to be a great night once again and we are looking forward to seeing you as we celebrate all that has been achieved in the lives of our students in 2017.