Click HERE to access the Shop
The convenience of this service will allow you to shop from the comfort of your home outside of business hours and will provide access to second-hand uniforms all year! Results from other schools have been excellent and families have enjoyed a more comprehensive and convenient method of trading these items; many schools are using this service.
For the best results:
- Register on the Sustainable School Shop website
- List your secondhand uniform items for sale
- List wanted ads for those items you are looking to buy
- The college’s uniform lists are loaded into the system to make listing ads easy
- The system matches the ads of buyers with sellers and notifies the buyer via email
- Buyers contact sellers and arrange where and when to trade
- The school is not involved in the transaction
- Parents are well supported via Sustainable School Shop’s telephone (1300 683 337) and email help lines
- The system is simple and easy to use – If you don’t have a computer, internet access or an email address, please call the Sustainable School Shop for assistance
Families are offered three levels of access:
- Search only – registering/logging-in on the Sustainable School Shop, searching all the “for sale” ads and gaining the sellers’ contact details is free.
- Single items cost $1.00 to be advertised
- Subscription – an annual subscription costs $19.95 and is the most anyone will pay. These are taken by families who have many items to advertise.
All enquiries should be directed to the Sustainable School Shop on: 1 300 683 337 or help is also available through ‘Contact Us’ page on their website at www.sustainableschoolshop.com.au