Our Program is registered with the Department of Education and Children Services and our planning is guided by the Approved National Quality Framework for school-aged children.
Below is some important information:
- Program time: Monday -Friday, 3:30pm to 6:00pm
- Cost: $10 for the first hour and $5 for every half hour thereafter
- All Primary students not picked up by 3:45pm will be sent to the Outside School Hours Care Room (F2) by their teachers
- Our OSHC staff will sign your kids into the program and you are reminded to sign them out at pick up
- Please ensure that you have filled out an enrolment form for your child with all the accurate details. Parent’s and child CRN (customer reference number from Centrelink) are essential. These details will be entered into our system, which then enables you to receive any childcare rebates that you may be entitled to
- You can obtain an enrolment form from any of our OSHC staff. The form can also be collected from the College office.
Pauline Nathaniel, Paris Dellas and Gerard Parker
Outside School Hours Care (OSHC) Team